1. Weed really is legal in Colorado. 2. Coonskin caps complement fringed suede beautifully.
3. We work with a lot of rad people.
4. Boa Technology could replace shoelaces, zippers, buttons, Velcro, epoxy, welding and atomic fusion as the ultimate fastener.
5. By the end of two-and-a-half weeks of trade shows (Outdoor Retailer precedes SIA), ski industry media and representatives could easily stunt-double for actual zombies in “Walking Dead.”
6. People would rather huff stink bombs in Denver than breathe SLC’s polluted air for one more day.
7. Weed really is legal in Colorado.
8. Many web advertisers only care about unique visits, quality content be damned.
9. Steuben’s makes a mean Moscow Mule.
10. The snowsports industry is incestuous as the Amish Mafia.
11. Changing the graphics makes it a brand new ski or snowboard—really.
12. There might be more sock companies than there are feet in the world.
13. Weed really is legal in Colorado.
14. Denver is populated by thousands of beautiful women.
15. High-end prostitutes use the euphemism “Consultant” on their business cards.
16. The key to avoiding solicitation by homeless people is to look so rugged they know you don’t have any spare cash.
17. SIA & Vegas go together like Purell and handshakes.
18. You don't have to look good to ski good.
19. Weed really is legal in Colorado.
20. Marijuana use is linked to short-term memory loss.
21. Weed really is legal in Colorado.